July, 5th 2015: Summer School SoSMSE 2015 in Genoa, Italy
In the framework of the project, the Argent project PhD students attended courses for 2 weeks (from 5th to 17th July), in the Department of Physics of the University of Genoa, Italy. The purpose of this training was to make them ready to compete in the global high-tech job market, in the public and private sectors. The ESRs (Early Stage Researchers) were trained in complementary skills including:
- Patent law (following European regulation),
- Entrepreneurial skills (business, management, innovation, valorisation, safety at work, communication…)
- Scientific communication (writing of articles and projects, grant writing, oral presentations)
- Elaboration of a professional project cialis 10mg cost
- Ambassadorship, dissemination and outreach activities
For more information about the program or the lecturers, see the School and Science Management for Scientists and Engineers (SoSMSE) website: http://sosmse.fisica.unige.it/.